Aluminium sliding windows are an attractive, practical and affordable component of most modern building projects. They are equally suited to homes and commercial spaces, high-rise or ground floor spaces, bringing an aesthetic yet highly functional feature to the structure.
These windows can take one of two forms – horizontal sliding windows (where the sashes slide left and right), and vertical sliding windows (sashes slide up or down)
The advantages of sliding windows range from their sleek design, to the fact that you can control the wind and ventilation into your space to the exact degree that you like. (if you are looking to keep the rain out even while the windows are open, you should consider our projected windows) Very often sliding windows are chosen for their unobtrusive design, or because space does not allow for sashes projecting outwards. The sliding window unit can be fitted seamlessly next to fixed-pane windows, sliding doors or folding doors if you are looking to enclose a large opening or customise a shopfront.
- Excellent weather sealing, with double draft seals.
- Available in anodised or powder-coated aluminium.
- Available in a wide range of powder-coated colours.
- Available in standard 4mm glass, toughened glass or laminated safety glass.
- Glass can be tinted in a range of colours.
- Standard sizes up to 3m in width, and up to 1.5m in height.
- Larger custom sizes also possible
Sizes & Configurations