Hinged Aluminium doors are probably the most standard type of doors, hinged onto the door jamb either on the left or right, allowing them to open inward or outward but not both ways. (if you are looking for doors that open both inward and outward, take a look at our swing doors). Hinged doors can be manufactured as single doors or double doors (french doors).
The outer frame is manufactured from sturdy extruded aluminium, while the centre section can be fitted with glass or aluminium cladding. These doors can also be manufactured in cottage pane style.
Hinged doors are the most natural choice for standard opening in homes or offices. If you have door openings between 900mm and 1500mm) wide, you should consider a swing door. And if the door openings are wider than 1500mm you can choose to go with a sliding door, or a folding door.
- Doors manufactured to precise custom sizes
- Single or double door design
- seals well against all weather conditions
- Can be manufactured with side-lights or top-lights for additional lighting to the interior
- Sidelights can incorporate windows for additional ventilation
- Available in anodised or powder-coated aluminium.
- Available in a wide range of powder-coated colours.
- Available in toughened glass or laminated safety glass.
- Glass can be tinted in a range of colours.
- Single door sizes up to 900mm in width, and up to 2.7m in height.
- double door sizes up to 1,8m wide x 2.7m height